What information we collect
Personal Information that we collect may include (but is not limited to): your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and location.
You may provide Personal Information to us in the following circumstances:
- When you visit our website (Website), including when you fill out a form or survey
- When you make an inquiry or order products or services from us
- Any other time you provide Personal Information to us.
How we use and disclose that information
We use Personal Information for these purposes only:
- Providing services to you
- Improving our services (including in the circumstances set out below under Website)
- Responding to inquiries and dealing with requests
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- To inform you of our work and of any services and products that may be of interest to you (unless you opt out of receiving such communications)
- Such other purposes as are required by law.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except for these purposes:
- Where third parties provide services on our behalf
- Meeting any applicable law or regulation
- Enforcing our rights
- Such disclosure as is permitted by law
How we protect your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Information. We observe strict data handling and information security protocols.
We will keep your Personal Information only for as long as is reasonably necessary, having regard to the purpose of collection, and in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Access and Correction of Information
You have the right to access and request a correction to your personal information. Please notify us of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible by contacting us.
Notification of Changes
If you have any complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or managed by us, please contact us.
We will endeavour to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are unhappy with our response, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner who may investigate your complaint further.